So, let's hear from poor William before he was murdered, the cabin people (Felix, his lovely bride, his sister and dad), the professor and Justine .... who do you want to call out? We wait...
10/09/2008
Character Ad Lib
Victor and Mrs. Saville, I want to thank you for making us laugh today. Jorge Formerly Known As the Creature, can you really use email? Next thing you'll be cyberdating and posting fake photos on Match.com like everyone else
:)
So, let's hear from poor William before he was murdered, the cabin people (Felix, his lovely bride, his sister and dad), the professor and Justine .... who do you want to call out? We wait...
So, let's hear from poor William before he was murdered, the cabin people (Felix, his lovely bride, his sister and dad), the professor and Justine .... who do you want to call out? We wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(23)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (2)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (3)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (1)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (2)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (4)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (2)
- ▼ 10/05 - 10/12 (5)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
7 comments:
Dear Jorge,
Hello to you, this is Justine. I know that all of the other humans you have encountered have feared and loathed you, but I am different. I know you are not what you appear to be! I know you are but a pitiful human being who has been misunderstood and villified! I know that you mean us no harm and that you simply wish to be accepted and embraced into society and humanity. I am so sorry that my dear Victor abandoned you with such disregard. I shall never do that! You are a child of God, and I believe Victor was charged with your creation to further humanity and science. Although I know very little about the science behind it, I am sure that the gift of creation was given to Victor by God Almighty Himself! Now I feel it is my duty to protect you and to speak to those less pious than I on your behalf. I know that you didn't mean to kill those poor people and I forgive you for killing my dear William, but you must promise me to never do that again. I know you didn't know any better, but you must try, really try to study even more and use that incredible mind of your that Victor, as guided by God supplied you with to look upon all life with empathy and compassion. For life, any life is more sacred than our petty differences.
Your friend,
Justine.
people involved Justine & Jorge
Johnny: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to the 1700's dating service!
tonight we have a very special program for all of you who are tuning in tonight. we have two very special guests here, now for a little information on the two. first is our datee her name is Justine. Justine can hear me?
Justine: Yes Johnny i can hear you loud and clear.
Johnny:That's great now Justine tell us a little about yourself and why you are here.
justine:well i like long walks on the beach,serving others and i like to just "hang" out.... i am a very loving person, and i accept everyone for who they really are. the reason im here is i want to find a nice guy who can spend time with and who just wants to be loved and is willing to love me back..
Johnny:that's wonderful well now its time to introduce our contestant, he comes from the north, he enjoys listening to stories, walking around the woods and is just a pure naturalist, some could say that he easily "connects" to other people. he is also looking for someone who will love him for who he is.
now lets go back to Justine so she can ask her first question. Justine?
Justine: yes Contestant #1 what would you do if a village of people tried to attack you?
(This would have worked so much better in person)
Hello, this is Felix of the cabin people. I am addressing Victor Frakenstein. First, we would like to invite you into our humble abode. I would like to introduce you to my blind father (insert random waving of hands), my sister, and how could I forget my Persian lover (insert random jibberish), Safie. We have invited you here to ask you one simple question: do you think that the monster is as ugly as we do?
Hello Felix and you family, I would say I agree with you, howvere the reason is that I wanted to make him larger than life so I had to raid graves to find parts
((I love the random hand gesturing and gibberish in your roleplaying bit, Scully.))
Goose
Good job! Haha it would have been so much better if we could have gone in class though... Oh well, still funny. And maybe it will be continued on Monday...
Merciful Justine,
you say your my friend... I wonder what you would say if you saw me.
Question- do you wear makeup?- If so, I would like to ask you: why? Is it because you are ashamed of your appearance, or that you would be rejected if people saw your true face?- If not, then why not? Do you not judge others by how they look?
I fear that if you are ashamed of yourself, than you have no room for pity of me. It would be cruel of me to expect otherwise.
Why must I resist my hate of my enemies, they would kill me without a second thought. If they have not chosen to love me for my mind, will they ever?
I am not bitter with hate, as you might think, I am bitter with anguish. I'm rejected, and unloved, save by angels such as you who claim to love my mind.
If creatures like you would listen, I may not have given up on them. All I ever wanted was to be understood?- If you can understand me than I will gladly finish my days with you, if not at least love me... that, I believe would solve everything.
-Awaiting your gracious response,
Jorge (the outcast, and bondservant of his own body)
Post a Comment